Sunday, June 17, 2007

Crashing through the 4th Wall!


Fans have J. Michael Stovall to thank for this great black and white sketch of our favourite Avenger, and like most of his work, its a beauty. I really like how he's rendered the armour in this drawing -- it reminds me of the look of the classic Iron Man comics of the 80's inked by Bob Layton (a sentimental favourite of mine). And the expression and body language here is great too -- no doubt if you just crashed through a granite wall, you'd have a kink in your neck too. Especially if you went head-first.

Thanks for such a fine submission, Mike!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Chalker said...

Great Iron Man Mike!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Monkai said...

It’s lovely post! I was wondering if we got my e-mail with my rendition of ironman. Just checking maybe it didn't go through research paper writing service reviews its wonderful and is easiest way for us kindly I request you keep rocking the yellow and red, it will be more attractive.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home