Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Tin Man


Artist extraordinaire Robb Waters submitted this great colour drawing of the original "grey tin can" Iron Man and I can't say enough good things about it. So I won't even try. Instead, I'll leave it to you to just bask in its greatness. Ok, maybe I'll just say a couple things -- 1) I really dig how you can still see Tony's mustache through his mouth vent and 2) I just absolutely love the colour scheme of this picture. That's it. I'll shut up now and let you appreciate the wonder!

Thanks, Robb!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron Salas said...

I freaking love the claw hands and the his expression of annoyance regarding those pesky bullets.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Rizza said...

Bwah! That's fantastic! I know it's not "teh kewl" (or whatever the kids are saying nowadays) but the verisimilitude factor is through the roof. It honestly looks like a first attempt at an iron superhero suit, cobbled together under dire conditions.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home